Wednesday, April 22, 2009

i always thought sleeping yr way to the top was a myth...

this blog has been removed by the the Diva due to content that she sorta regrets putting up. Doesn't make it less true, but she's been feeling more equanimitous (i dunno what the "ous" of equanimity is) or perhaps magnanamous is a better word. I'm not the loser here, just 2nd. And all I want it to publish and get out anyway, so whatever, right? And that would make me win, right, just doing right by myself, right? and people who are lame, and do shitty things unto others eventually get theirs, right? my dad always says that the only revenge to have is to wait and let them hang themselves...and they usually do. and when they do you're allowed to feel vindicated (and try not to be too happy, like throwing a party or anything ostentatious like that)...

anyway, i feel a little ucky for having maybe lowered myself slightly.
its been a tough weekend...
onwards and upwards...
toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment